Construction Blueprints Reading - 10 Hours（CPD）
In this topic, the instructor will go through the steps that you need to know in order to effectively read construction drawings. The lessons will focus in on a residential site plan, the goal is to get you to identify lot lines, building set-backs, elevations, symbols and hatchings often used on site plans. Visualization is an important element in reading drawings and having a process that you go through when reading drawings.
- How to read site plan and understand construction drawing
- How to read elevation drawing and floor plan
- Explain wood framing basic
- Elevation drawing for doors and windows
- Understand wall and roof construction details
- Review drawing detail for a production home
This is the title of this dialog box.
This is the descriptive text of this dialog box.