Construction Project Management Updates - Online
18 hours (18 CPD)
In this topic, we dive deep into more details on Today's Construction Project Management that you can use to improve project management in the construction area.
This 18 hours online course will go through the following topics and provide insights to the BC residential builders and professionals:
- Learn to create and implement a scope statement for construction projects
- explained and applied to construction projects using today's critical path method
- Learn to set multiple baselines & track changes for construction projects
- Failure reasons in an unkempt, unsafe, disorganized construction site
- Learn to create a checklist in today's construction project management
- Important roles & responsibilities in construction projects
- Introduce 3 main stages of a construction project
- Learn to Build employee motivation, trust, and respect and create a motivating & engaging environment with your project teams
- Learn to improve focus & flow, reduce distraction & wasted time in construction projects
- Learn the 5 stages of construction team development, Coaching and mentoring leads to higher levels of success
- Learn the 5 phases of a construction project
- Understand 8 reasons why construction schedules fail
- Improve workflow and optimize construction project schedule
- Introduce lean construction and the 6 principles of lean
By the end of this in-depth course, learners will have a better understanding of the topics through our comprehensive introductions and breakdown of the topics into easily digestible content, and overall, will gain an increased amount of applicable knowledge that they are able to integrate into their work settings.
This is the title of this dialog box.
This is the descriptive text of this dialog box.